Tuesday 19 July 2011

Cherry Mobile Cosmo: Cheapest Android Phone

Yesterday, I blogged about a list of Android handsets below Php 10,000 (around USD 235). Today I will be blogging about the cheapest in the list, Cherry Mobile Cosmo.

Cherry Mobile Cosmo
Php 6,800

For as low as Php 6,800 (around USD 159), you can now have a Android 2.2 (Froyo) running device packed with 2mp camera with internal memory of 512 mb (minus the Android thingys) and expandable memory up to 16 gb. Cool Isn't it? Cherry Mobile has been making Android devices (Nova and Superion to name a few) and ever since I've been expecting them to bring the cheapest on the market (though Huawei Ideos was the first handset I saw with the cheapest price first :D). This makes me think twice when I bought my Samsung Galaxy 5 on Php 8,000 (around USD 187) with Android 2.1 (Eclair). Cherry Mobile has been offering cool but cheap mobile phones around 2 years or so ago (Not to mention the calculator like mobile phone :D). I'm not quite sure if this phone is already available in your nearest cell shops (I'm sure in mine. hehe :D) because some say its not available in theirs.

Here is a full list of specifications provided by Cherry Mobile.:
  • Android 2.2 (Froyo)
  • Qualcomm MSM 7227 600Mhz
  • 3.2" HVGA Capacitive Touchscreen
  • ROM: 512MB / RAM: 256MB
  • Dual Band GSM / GPRS / EDGE
  • WCDMA / HSDPA
  • 2MP Camera
  • Portable Wifi Hotspot
  • WIFI / Bluetooth / 3G / GPS
  • FM Radio
  • Standard Micro USB 2.0
  • 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack
  • Expandable Memory up to 16GB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika