Saturday 30 July 2011

Make your Android device into a killer game console with "Inotia 3: Children of Carnia"



Few days ago, I was a bit busy working on a certain project and at the same time, I glued my eyes on a game I got interest to. This game was titled: "Inotia 3: Children of Carnia". I was a bit curious because I saw the pictures about it which has great graphics (comparable to a GameBoy Advance or sort) so I tested it out. It really have great graphics, very stunning indeed :D. The game was RPG (with all those hack and slash thingy). The story revolves around a boy named Lucio (the main character of the game) and his (probably) past life as Laciel (much like the hero in the game's world). In the game, you start out by preparing for Lucio's "Adulthood Ceremony", you do some chores for other people (like most RPG nowadays). Lucio's adventure started when he stumbled upon a dying orc which then gave him a gauntlets which happens to be powerful. The gauntlets led him to a series of adventures and perils, meeting friends and enemies that are also looking for it. Everything happened to him was fate after all, knowing that he was the chosen one (he disagrees this at the very beginning even if powerful spirits tell him he was).


In the game, you get to choose from different classes with different strengths and abilities. You get to fight along with other characters or hire mercenaries in the game which you could also use. Enjoy the game with hundreds of game maps, items and quests. The best part of the game is the graphics. I could actually compare this game with other games found in various consoles. Try using the Arch Mage class and feel the power with the intensity of the graphics hitting to enemies at its wake. I got my eyes glued on this game for straight 5 days.

My only problem with the game is that it constantly hangs up (Showing the game is indeed very heavy). I am forced to skip cut scenes and sounds to make it a bit playable but still it hangs up (I even tried to make the graphics option lower). To slower Android devices like mine, don't even bother playing at all, you'll get frustrated.

Download Inotia 3: Children of Carnia here.

Have fun!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika